Doctor insights on:
Stabbing Pain In The Eye
What could cause occasional stabbing pain in R eye when looking far right? Pain only lasts seconds.
Corneal irritation?: Many things can cause your problem. Sudden cornea dryness or irritations form contacts or lid disease very common. Try otc systane ultra, if fails to respond seek out exam. ...Read more
Painful stabbing pain I left eye for thirty seconds! Followed by panic then slight headache! Sinuse sufferer 37 yr o f no serious health com no norna?
Many typos here but,: I'll try! I think the most likely diagnosis for your brief, stabbing eye pain is migraine, especially since it was followed by a headache. I doubt it has any relationship to your chronic sinus problems. I believe you are trying to tell me that you are 37, have no serious health problems, & wonder if this is normal? If it was an isolated occurrence, nothing to do. If recurs, not ER,but see your doc ...Read more
Sometimes, 1 eye makes it Painful to look sideways. STABBING pain deep in eye socket, sinus area. Eye gets RED. Sometimes with headache. What is this?
For 1 year swelling, very red and very watery eyes with stabbing pain in left eye, sweating and skin flaking on face and scalp, low grade fever. ?
Dry eyes!: Sounds like you have short intermittent pain of the eye. This is usually from dry eyes. I would recommend artificial tears, one drop 4 times a day every day(more often on a as needed basis). Omega-3 supplements by mouth can stimulate more natural tear production for long term. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stabbing pain behind the eye in the morning
- Stabbing pain in the eye after retina detachment surgery
- What causes sharp stabbing pain in the eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Headache with pain in the temples and eye sockets
- Pain in the inner corner of my eye
- Stabbing pain in corner of eye
- Stabbing pain in eye socket
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free