Doctor insights on:
Stabbing Pain In Right Abdomen
Go to the hospital: Maybe your gall bladder. Call your doctor and see what they think. If the pain is worse with eating fatty or fried foods, than it probably is. ...Read more
Could be gallbladder: While there are many things that could cause the symptoms you describe, possible gallstones or gallbladder problems certainly rise to the top of the list. You should see your doctor who may do some blood tests and perhaps an ultrasound to check things out. If you notice similar pains after fatty food intake, you just might have gallbladder problems with potential surgery in your future. ...Read more
Had an appendectomy in September, recently been having throbbing sharp stabbing pain in my right abdomen area. What could it be and should I worry?
Pain: If continuous problem over some days need to have checked possibly by a GYN doc ...Read more
Endometriosis. Having sharp stabbing pain in lower right abdomen. Pain and cramping in mid pelvic area. Lortab not working and torrodol makes me ill.
I awoke to a stabbing pain in my lower right abdomen and it hurt more when I tried to stand. After I went potty, pain stopped. What could it be?
Abdominal pain: An acute transient lower abdominal pain could be due to a number of factors--constipation, gas, muscle strain, kidney stone, etc. If, in your case, it was relieved after having a bowel movement, it suggests a problem like constipation or irritable bowel syndrome. If relieved after peeing, it suggest either an early bladder infection or a kidney stone. This is not the kind of pain with appendicitis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Had an appendectomy 3 months ago. Just recently started having server sharp stabbing pain in the lower right abdomen area. What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stabbing pain in lower right side of abdomen
- Sharp stabbing pain in right side abdomen
- Sharp stabbing pain in my lower right abdomen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dull aching pain in very lower right abdomen groin area
- Stabbing pain in lower right abdominal area with deep breath
- Dull pain in right upper abdomen under the rib cage
- Pain in lower right abdomen and down leg
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free