Doctor insights on:
Spreading Rash On Face
Folliculitis: Folliculitis is often seen in otherwise healthy people, it's easily curable in most cases and frequently clears on its own without treatment, though it may require ongoing maintenance therapy. Antibacterial washes such as benzoyl peroxide are often used to treat folliculitis, and resistant cases may need antibiotic pills to clear the skin. ...Read more
Rash on face varies depending on the cause. Raised rash is one, which are palpable or felt by fingers. The different types of raised rashes are: papules (like a pimple), pustular (containing pus), vesicular (containing fluid like chicken pox), or a patch with margins such as in tinea. The nature of the rash gives us clues ...Read more
Infection, see md: This represents an infection- viral, strep most likely. Rarely the can also represent other rarer infections which can be serious. It is i portent to be seen for examination and series of blood tests to determine cause. Untreated this may involve internal organs- heart, kidney etc. ...Read more
Red itchy bumpy rash stared on neck spreading down back and middle of arms now on face burning up?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy rash on face spreading
- Can warts spread to face?
- Hives spreading to face
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Numbness spreading across face
- Rash spreading from torso
- Red rash that itches and spreads
- Skin rash that itches and spreads
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free