Doctor insights on:
Sprained Knuckle Symptoms
My husband was in a auto accident in February 2013 and his knuckle as of now it still hurts. He's told that it's just a mild sprain. How is this pos?
What would cause m y "knuckle" on my big toe to hurt and swell like it was broken or sprained when I had no previous trauma?
Gout/Hallux Rigidis: Gouty arthropathy can cause significant pain in the absence of any trauma and occurs commonly in the 'great toe'. Arthrosis from prior injury or an inflammatory arthritic condition could also be responsible. NSAIDs are helpful and an orthotic with a morton extension carbon footplate can provide relief. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I fell last night and thought I just Jamed my finger but I woke up today and there is a tiny bruise above my knuckle sprained or broken?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sprained knuckle treatment
- Sprained pinky finger symptoms
- Sprained rib symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Knuckles numbness and tingling symptoms
- Sprained heel symptoms
- Dislocated knuckle symptoms
- Red rash on knuckles symptoms
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free