Doctor insights on:
Sprained Knuckle Symptoms
My husband was in a auto accident in February 2013 and his knuckle as of now it still hurts. He's told that it's just a mild sprain. How is this pos?
I fell last night and thought I just Jamed my finger but I woke up today and there is a tiny bruise above my knuckle sprained or broken?
Probably sprained: The bruise just indicates trauma If you have pretty good movement of the finger with mild pain it's probably just a sprain Use ice and tape the finger to the one next to it to protect If it's extremely painful with motion, you may need a x-ray ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sprained knuckle treatment
- Sprained pinky finger symptoms
- Sprained rib symptoms
- Bumps on knuckles symptoms
- Knuckles numbness and tingling symptoms
- Sprained heel symptoms
- Dislocated knuckle symptoms
- Red rash on knuckles symptoms
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free