Doctor insights on:
Sprained Knuckle Symptoms
My husband was in a auto accident in February 2013 and his knuckle as of now it still hurts. He's told that it's just a mild sprain. How is this pos?
What would cause m y "knuckle" on my big toe to hurt and swell like it was broken or sprained when I had no previous trauma?
Gout/Hallux Rigidis: Gouty arthropathy can cause significant pain in the absence of any trauma and occurs commonly in the 'great toe'. Arthrosis from prior injury or an inflammatory arthritic condition could also be responsible. NSAIDs are helpful and an orthotic with a morton extension carbon footplate can provide relief. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Knuckles sprain
- Sprained thumb knuckle
- Sprained knuckle treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Knuckle fracture symptoms
- Sore knuckles symptoms
- Knuckles tingling symptoms
- Symptoms of heat rash on the knuckles
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free