Doctor insights on:
Sprain On Ball Of Foot
Yes: If the toe is injured and inflammed, this can lead to contracture of the joint. This can put increased pressure on the metatarsal head causing causing irritation. A thicker, stiffer soled shoe with good arch support can sometimes reduce stress on the ball of the foot. Icing and antiinflammatories are also helpful. If symptoms persist, see your podiatrist. Dr l. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Sprained left ankle and immediately I had a knot on the top of my foot the size of a tennis ball. Knot is still there weeks later. What is it?
No, not normal: Your pain could be as a result of many different things. A thorough history and physical exam and possibly some laboratory and radiology exams are needed to determine the exact cause. Causes of pain may include: trauma (fracture, sprain, arthritis), infection, metabolic conditions (gout), musculoskeletal or biomechanical abnormality and neurologic conditions (neuropathy). Have it evaluated. ...Read more
I have pain in ball of my foot starting from under big toe to the outside edge of ball of foot, are there any home/ natural remedies for this issue?
What causes ball of foot pain and soreness running along the top of the foot? Ill-fitting shoes? Overuse? Sleeping w/feet tucked under covers?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Burning sensation on ball of foot
- How do i cut off a corn on the ball of my foot?
- Hard callus on ball of foot
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hard lump on ball of foot
- Sprained ankle swelling on top of foot
- How do i get rid of a corn located on the ball of my foot?
- Seed corn on ball of foot
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free