Doctor insights on:
Spotty Vision With Thyroid Condition
I had cure autoimune disease I am of 17years can my thyroidism and brain fog due to med can cure.How long i need to take med further?
Thyroiditis?: If you are referring to autoimmune thyroiditis ( hashimoto's disease)- this at first can cause an overactive thyroid ( hyperthyroidism) followed by decreased thyoid function ( hypothyroidism). You need to have your thyroid hormone levels balance to achieve balance. The medication may be need for a lifetime or the disease can resolve. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Diet pills that are safe with thyroid disease
- Can you take garcinia cambogia with thyroid medication?
- Woke up with blurry vision in one eye
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Allergy medicine that i can take with a thyroid disease
- What does it mean if you have blurry vision is this a neurological condition?
- Do antihistamines mess with you thyroid?
- Blurry vision with new contacts
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free