Doctor insights on:
Spotting After Hysterectomy
4-8 weeks: As the vaginal cuff (the part that is closed where the uterus was attached) heals, you will have small amounts of spotting that will decrease with time. As the healing is completed in 1-2 months, it should spot. You should have a follow up appt with your surgeon for a check after ur surgery. Best Wishes Dr M ...Read more
Light cramping and bright spotting after a full hysterectomy 5 months ago.. Should I be concerned?
Cuff bleeding: the apex of the vagina is closed and as it heals, it can bleed a little bit. It is common for a little bit of spotting to occur after a hysterectomy. Rarely, if the cervix or part of the uterus is left behind, there can be residual endometrial cells that can produce cyclic bleeding. Talk to the surgeon and a post operative exam can help you identify the culprit. Best wishes . Dr M ...Read more
What might cause cramps &spotting, 11months after partial c- hysterectomy with cervix and ovaries left in place?(not having intercourse)
Had a hysterectomy two weeks ago. Stopped bleeding a week after but lifted on my couch tonight and am spotting dark blood now. Should I be concerned?
Call your surgeon: You need to call your surgeon and inform him/her of your question. The surgeon will know if there is a cause for concern. ...Read more
Had. Robotics. Hysterectomy @ april 30th.I've. Had sex several times after 6 weeks..Today 8/4 / 2013 i bled while having sex & been spotting since why?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Spotting 2 years after hysterectomy
- Spotting years after partial hysterectomy
- Spotting years after hysterectomy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Spotting after laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Spotting after hysterectomy causes
- Spotting years after a hysterectomy
- Spotting blood after hysterectomy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free