Doctor insights on:
Spotting After Cryosurgery
Can happen: It can happen.Get a more detailed answer ›
I had cryosurgery on my cervix on 10 29 I have been spotting ever since then is this normal. Also started getting a yellow color discharge. ?
Did you ask your GYN: Who is going to do it, you should ask your gyn, that is your gyn's job to explain everything just like I do to my pts , so call him or her or their nurse , they may have specific instructions for u. ...Read more
Go back: See your doc that did cryo so they can see if you need other therapy. ...Read more
No: Typically cryosurgery of the cervix is done without any local anesthetic because the freezing of the cervix actually numbs the cervix and minimizes the discomfort. You usually will experience a little cramping like a menstrual cycle and premedication with Ibuprofen can help with this. ...Read more
What is nano-microvesicular intervention? What are other alternatives for cryosurgery in treating nsclc?
Not standard: Cryosurgery is not a standard treatment for nsclc at this time. In early stages, excision of the tumor by traditional or minimally invasive means is standard when health condition allows. In more advanced cases chemotherapy with or without radiation is needed. Cryosurgery is one of many options (stent, laser, radiofrequency, brachytherapy) used for opening blocked bronchial tubes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to have spotting a week after a cervical cryosurgery?
- Pregnancy after cryosurgery
- Care skin after cryosurgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Safe tampons after cryosurgery
- Resume swimming after cryosurgery
- Discharge after cryosurgery
- Discharge after cryosurgery normal
- Talk to a dermatologist online