Doctor insights on:
Sporanox Side Effects
I am going to start a pulse course of itraconazole capsules for fungi on the toenail , if i suffer any side effects how soon will they appear.
Itraconazole for fungas, i see liver and heart side effects, I am 40 in good shape i think:) should I be worried at all to take it?
Recently treated for candida, but seem to have symptoms on right hand side of nasal septum. Is this possible? Currently on itraconazole for thrush.
If not: If not improving then see your doctor to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
Too soon to tell: Even if it is wildly successful, it takes several months with sporanox (or Lamisil oral or even laser therapy) to see results. It is because nails grow so slowly and the new nail--the back of the nail--will hopefully be clear, but it takes several months for the new nail to become visible. If working, the nail will grow in like a window shade with progressively more of the nail being clear. ...Read more
Pharmacy: At any pharmacy with a prescription.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes, but…: Your fp may want to monitor liver function while you are taking sporonox as there is significant potential for liver damage. No interactions between the two drugs are listed. If you are taking other meds, they should be cross-checked as well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Any side effects of arimidex
- Nature's bounty hair and nails side effects
- Steroid shot for sinus infection side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of drinking too much lemon with water
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?
- Montelukast sodium and levocetirizine dihydrochloride side effects
- Garcinia cambogia extract side effects
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online