Doctor insights on:
Splitting Fingernails Thyroid
I've noticed my toenails have literally fallen off from the bed without trauma. Also my fingernails are lifting from the bed as well
You nailed it.: There are a multitude of conditions that can cause toenails to become brittle, thickened, break off and even lift off from the nail bed. Both hypo and hyper thyroidism are included in the list of conditions. of course, there are a whole lot of other symptoms associated with both of these conditions. If you feel that you might have a thyroid condition you should follow up with your family doctor. ...Read more
I have yellow fingernails. I don't smoke. Also have diabetes, low thyroid, fibro, osteoarithis, any suggestions as to why?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for splitting peeling fingernails
- Splitting fingernails causes
- What vitamins do i need to stop my fingernails from splitting?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Horizontal ridges in fingernails thyroid
- Fingernails ridges thyroid
- Peeling fingernails thyroid
- Fingernails cuticles thyroid
- Talk to a dermatologist online