Doctor insights on:
Spleen Removed Catch Capnocytophaga
I am having my spleen removed with a cyst. Dr says he is trying lapro how hard of a procedure is this?
I had my spleen removed 4 months ago nd just 2 weeks ago i started having excruciating pain where my spleen was nd it's NT stpping, what's wrong.?
Amazingly: Very little difference. In rare cases, you can get septicemia from certain encapsulated organism. It is serious when it happens, but it is rare. You should get pneumococcal vaccination prior to any elective spleen surgery. And ask your surgeon if he can save at least some of the spleen if it is being done for a benign tumor. ...Read more
I am having my spleen removed with a cyst. Dr says he is trying lapro but i will have a 4 inch incisions to pull it out. How long will my recovery ?
Splenectomy: You really should discuss this with the surgeon....Make sure you are not the first patient he/she will be doing the procedure on. Additionally, laproscopic procedures tend to have faster recovery times, but once again, you must discuss this with the surgeon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Spleen removed catch streptococcus pneumonia
- Can a ruptured spleen heal or does it always have to be surgically removed?
- If my spleen has been removed should i wear a medical bracelet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Catch toxoplasmosis
- Lesbian catch
- Catch pinworms
- Spleen workouts
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online