Doctor insights on:
Spironolactone Cause Infertility
No only temporary!: Any form of testosterone causes a negative feedback signal to the brain to stop producing FSH & LH which lead to Testosterone and Sperm production. When you stop taking the meds your body starts making the FSH & LH again which will lead to normal sperm again. However, it takes 3 months from stopping the med until your sperm will come back to normal levels. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
SOMETIMES: Women who have endometriosis will have more difficulty getting pregnant then those that do not have endometriosis. Endometriosis will make you less fertile not sterile. So some women do get pregnant despite endometriosis. The more severe the disease the less likely pregnancy will occur on its own. If you have endometriosis try for 6 months to get pregnant and if you don't then see a fertility dr. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does spironolactone cause yeast infections?
- Can spironolactone cause puffiness and weight gain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Endometriosis causing infertility
- What are the causes of female infertility?
- What are the causes of infertility in female?
- Infertility caused by endometriosis
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free