Doctor insights on:
On Spirnolactone 25mg daily for PCOS, having a bachelorette party and was wondering if I can get off meds for 2 days since alcohol interacts with it?
Depends: Depends on what you are treating. The dose can go as high as 400 mg/day so it's all relative. ...Read more
See below: Spironolactone is a pottassium sparing diuretic. A diuretic is a medication which enhances fluid and salt excretion from the kidney. Spironolactone is a weak diuretic and is used because it does not require pottassium supplementation unlike other diueretics. It is also used to treat high blood pressure and heart problems. ...Read more
Terrible skin: I cannot answer that without more information. Dermatologists are the best doctors to help you with this. They are usually very busy and may have you wait a month or so before they can take you - be patient. ...Read more
Uncertain: In general, it is recommended that medications not be used after expiration date. With that said, there is a big difference between being expired for 5 days versus 5 years. Your pharmacist should be able to provide more information. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Aspirin vs acetaminophen
- Leg muscle numbness
- What happens when your tsh hormone is very low?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Reaction to natural rubber latex
- Acl tear will able play competitive football
- History of pneumococcal pneumonia
- Potassium and high blood pressure
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free