Doctor insights on:
Spine Stretching Machine
My lower spine hurts after i went on a leg press machine what do I do? I stretch my back every morning. It hurts to stretch it and arch it.
None in particular: There is no specific reason not to use any one piece idem equipment asking as proper technique is used and you do not overload your own capacity on any particular machine. You can reduce load and increase reps and/or sets. ...Read more
Not sure what it is: Never heard of this device. Sorry.Get a more detailed answer ›
I was in bed when suddenly my back started to feel like someone was squeezing and stretching what seemed to be my back or spine.
No: Degenerative disc disease (ddd) is a progressive change of the spine that includes loss of disc water content and disc height. We all get ddd as we age, and as yet, there is no treatment to prevent it (despite what people will try to sell you). The best option to maintain spine health is to not smoke, maintain a healthy overall lifestyle which includes a regular exercise program. ...Read more
Can the height grow after the age of 25 with excercise , stretching, yoga and diet? And also will losing weight make spine slightly taller?
Im 21. My growth plates r closed iguess. But my spine can still grow right? If I do stretching exercises?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Spine machine as seen on tv
- Stretching machine for low back problems
- Exercises for stretching elongating the spine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- List of dynamic splint shoulder stretching machines
- How to use the elliptical machine for groin stretching?
- Stretching exercises for the lower back and base of the spine
- Use back stretching machine
- Talk to a orthopedic spine surgeon online for free