Doctor insights on:
Spinal Inversion Table
Will a inversion table help relieve my pain.Ten years ago dr. Completely remived one of four protruding disc. Also have spinal canal stenosis.
Temporarily : Inversion table may improve your symptoms temporarily but will not cure your spinal stenosis. Additionally, if you have not had any recent neuroimaging studies of your spine, should discuss your condition and treatment options with your doctor or spine surgeon before taking up inversion table. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Inversion table: You should feel relief while on the table and every time you use it. Over time the benefits of reduced pain appear. ...Read more
Yes, but...: Yes, you can use an inversion table to get symptomatic relief that is temporary. However it will not solve the structural problem provided you are symptomatic from this structural problem. ...Read more
I have had retina tears recently. Someone told me I should not use an inversion table. Is that true?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can inversion tables help with spinal stenosis?
- Are inversion tables safe after spinal fusion?
- Utilisation table d inversion
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Inversion tables painful tailbones
- Inversion tables work
- What is an inversion table?
- Inversion table health risks
- Spinal stenosis inversion tables