Doctor insights on:
Spinal Inversion Table
Will a inversion table help relieve my pain.Ten years ago dr. Completely remived one of four protruding disc. Also have spinal canal stenosis.
Temporarily : Inversion table may improve your symptoms temporarily but will not cure your spinal stenosis. Additionally, if you have not had any recent neuroimaging studies of your spine, should discuss your condition and treatment options with your doctor or spine surgeon before taking up inversion table. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can pudendal nerve entrapment be temporarily eased by stretching and/or use of an inversion table?
Is it normal for back pain to increase after the first use of inversion table? Should i contunue? Desperate to find sciatica relife from bulging disc
It Can: Its a double edge sword. You want to decompress the nerves from the disc and spine pressure, but if you hurt more after doing this it can suggest other issues also going on like spinal stenosis, facet arthropathy, even herniated discs can still aggravate the issues during decompression. Suggest stopping this and see a spine specialist who can direct the right care and treatment for you. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
In the past year I have horrible posture leaning forward and to the right. I would like to use zn inversion table. Do u think it will help?
Yes, but...: Yes, you can use an inversion table to get symptomatic relief that is temporary. However it will not solve the structural problem provided you are symptomatic from this structural problem. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can inversion tables help with spinal stenosis?
- Spinal stenosis inversion tables
- Can inversion tables help scoliosis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pros cons of inversion tables back pain
- An inversion table sacroiliac joint pain
- Are inversion tables safe to use when pregnant?
- Why is an inversion table not recommended for someone with total knee replacements?
- Inversion tables vs spinal decompression