Doctor insights on:
Spinal Cause Sexual Dysfunction
Is when a man has an orgasm sooner during intercourse than he or his partner wishes. Is common & rarely caused by physical problems. Some causes are anxiety, guilt, too much stimulation, or other psychological factors. Treatment, if persists, are stop/start technique, squeeze technique, or ...Read more
Yes: Celexa is an SSRI antidepressant and those medications can have effects on sexual function especially difficulty having an orgasm. There is some evidence that alternative med for depression (Welbutrin) may help (should be done under MD direction). Also medications for impotence may help for men and some women. See links to sexual dysfunction in men and women at uptodate.com ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Probably not: Masturbation is considered a normal part of learning about one's sexuality and sexual response. Anything done to excess may cause issues however, such as skin irritation, less available time for sex with partner, or diminishing sexual response with others due to refractory period after orgasm. But that is rare. Basically - don't worry about it. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could spinal stenosis cause sexual dysfunction
- Male masturbation cause sexual dysfunction
- Can low blood pressure cause erectile dysfunction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Spinal fusion surgery causes nerve damage
- Could spinal stenosis cause severe leg and foot cramps
- Inguinal hernia repair sexual dysfunction
- Can spinal stenosis cause permanent damage?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free