Doctor insights on:
Year ago i used to use gels on my hair to make spikes..But from last 5-6 months gel nor wax are working out.Whenever i apply wax hair come down again?
Wrong gel??: Your hair might be getting too thin or you are using the wrong gel. If the answer to above is no, then consult a dermatologist. ...Read more
Frm few months my hair bcum so thin..Gel or wax doesn't work to make spikes...Hair falls down! what to do?
See a doctor: You could have thyroid issues or something else. See your doctor and get checked. ...Read more
Wasake gel: Wasake gel is a derivative of silica gel which is a non-toxic substance. Unless eaten in substantial quantities, it is unlikely to cause harm, but rather will be passed unchanged through the digestive system. It is not a food however, and thus not designed to be ingested. ...Read more
No: Ialuxid gel is not sold in the US nor is any exact equivalent. Sorry. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Aloe vera gel on face overnight
- Adapalene and clindamycin phosphate gel
- Clindamycin phosphate gel usp clear gel
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does snail gel work for blemishes and marks on your skin?
- Can you get pregnant while taking metronidazole gel?
- How do you reduce skin peeling while using differin gel?
- Metronidazole gel discharge
- Spiker hair gel