Doctor insights on:
Sperm Vagina Presence
Very short time: Often times the IUD itself creates a chemical or hormonal reaction inside the uterus which is immediately toxic to sperm. However, if a sperm gets through and fertilizes an egg, the IUD itself prevents the pregnancy (99% of the time) from implanting in the uterus. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Short period of time: Sperm cannot usually survive in the vaginal canal for a long period of time due to the acidic environment of the vagina. Sperm is usually supported in the cervical mucus at ejaculation and that is where the majority of the sperm is allowed to enter into the uterine and reproductive tract. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do sperm live inside the vagina in the presence of an iud?
- Can a woman get pregnant from sperm outside her vagina?
- Can i insert ejaculated sperm into vagina to get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will inserting sperm in vagina with hand get you pregnant
- Can sperm on lips of vagina cause pregnancy?
- How long does sperm last in vagina?
- Sperm presence
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free