Doctor insights on:
No, not Realy: Craving indicates your mind or body is unsatisfied. Finding the link to your overall health is important. Be sure to eat and drink fluids on a regular basis (every 4 hours) while keeping your weight normal. Multivitamins, with or without minerals, and 2000u of vitamin d a day will help you "cover the basics" and reduce cravings. Good luck. ...Read more
Not likely: Unfortunately, there is no evidence that skin color can be enhanced with kashmir saffron. ...Read more
No guarantees but: It's worth a try. Drink lots of water, exercise and eat more fruits and veggies and less carbs and fatty foods to help u lose weight. Take care! http://www.Webmd.Com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-844-saffron.Aspx?Activeingredientid=844&activeingredientname=saffron. ...Read more
You could, but why?: Saffron has known antidepressant effects which are close to those of Imipramine & prozac: http://www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmed/17174460?Dopt=abstract my question is whether you want to use saffron for this, or for another reason? The trials only lasted 22-26 weeks -- longer use or higher doses might not be safe. Saffron poisoning can result in jaundice, vomiting, vertigo, bloody diarrhea, etc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
NOPE: This is of NO benefit for any kind of skin. If you wish to "help" your skin, you must first indicate the nature of the problem, if any. There are hundreds of different skin disorders. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does saffron with milk really increase the complexion of the baby in the womb?
- Spanish black radish side effects
- What are the health benefits of saffron tea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Mini mental status exam spanish
- Can the spice saffron raise blood pressure?
- Saffron complexion baby womb
- Benefits of saffron during pregnancy
- Spanish saffron uses