Doctor insights on:
Spandex Side Effects
I love wearing Spandex, Why is it when I wear spandex leggings of all colors I get an erection? Yes it feels good, but its not sexual!
Here are some ...: Your love to wear Spandex suggests you have mental affinity with it and its features, which may mentally lead to induce sexual arousal and also possibly its tightness may give rise to some subtle physical stimulation. All together may explain why such has been happening as reported. So, this is nothing wrong as long as you have felt good without personal embarrassment and social offense. So, you ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Neither: Unless it is too tight or you are allergic to it, people wear those materials every day with no problems. ...Read more
Underwear: if you are allergic to Nylon you may have a problem. Nylon panties can also retain heat, making them, unsanitary and uncomfortable in the warmer conditions. but the cons are not related to your balls ...Read more
Possibly: Both nylon and spandex are polymer fibers that are unrelated to natural latex, and by themselves should not causes a reaction in latex-sensitive individuals (people can develop a sensitivity to some of the chemicals used in their manufacture). However, some fabrics may include latex threads in addition to spandex fibers, and this may or may not be listed. Contact the manufacturer to be sure. ...Read more
Why do other people laugh at me when I work out in spandex at the gym, it's much more comfortable, why do they laugh?
I've found "rubber shorts" on amazon. Many are made of spandex (some 20%, and 80% nylon or cotton). Is this an effective alternative to dental dams?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Steroid shot for sinus infection side effects
- Side effects female masturbation
- Side effects of drinking too much lemon with water
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Montelukast sodium and levocetirizine dihydrochloride side effects
- Garcinia cambogia extract side effects
- Side effects of serious mass weight gainer
- How long do the side effects of plan b last?
- Any side effects of arimidex