Doctor insights on:
Soy Cause Heart Palpitations
Palpitation is also known as Pounding heartbeat. Palpitations are an awareness of extra heartbeats which most of us have. The sensation can be single or multiple and can sometimes last minutes. Different people may feel other symptoms along with them such as dizzy, lightheaded or short of breath. The palpitations are almost always atrial or ventricular premature beats. Usually benign but they are also ...Read more
Palpitations: Palpitations have many causes from anxiety through anatomic and physiologic abnormalities. The feeling of bounding usually relates to the volume of blood pumped with each palpitation. There is no simple single answer for the question. If you're bothered by the feeling should consult a dr. To see if the problem can be clarified. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Come and go: Everyone has palpitations sometimes-they're not necessarily abnormal. Some factors that may contribute: caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, lack of sleep, stress. Certain meds(even over the counter) & electrolyte imbalance (as from diarrhea, vomiting, excessive sweating, and dieting). Lying quietly, especially face down or left side down will cause you to feel them more. If still troublesome, seek help. ...Read more
Heart palpitations is also known as Pounding heartbeat. Heart palpitations are a clinical finding in which a person feels his heart beating strongly, feels his heart beating fast, or both. This can occur with anxiety disorders or heart conditions including ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could soy cause heart palpitations
- Does the flu cause heart palpitations?
- Can a hiatal hernia cause heart palpitations?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can asthma cause heart palpitations?
- What causes heart palpitations in the morning?
- Can allergies cause heart palpitations?
- How does whey protein cause heart palpitations?
- Talk to a cardiologist online