Doctor insights on:
Sour Throat Remedies
What are some ayurvedic, unani, or homeopathic treatment for acidity, heart burn, sour taste in throad and mouth?
Homeopathy: I can speak for homeopathy -- and there are many homeopathic remedies which can help with these complaints. However, to find the right one out of hundreds you do need to work personally with an experienced homeopath rather than trial and error. The homeopath will explore your entire history so that the remedy prescribed will help at a deep level. You may also need to change your eating as well. ...Read more
Food remains in my throat even after i finish eating.This problem of mine is there for the past 3 days. Suggest me a remedy..?
None: If you really have a strep throat it will get better without antibiotic treatment after about 7 days but you then run the risk of developing the serious post-streptococcal sequella of glomerulonephritis and rheumatic fever. To prevent this risk you need to take 10 full days of a penicillin antibiotic. Symptomatic treatments include throat lozenges, cepacol throat spray and tylenol. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for tight throat feeling
- Remedy for itchy ears and throat
- Home remedies for blisters in the throat
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for dry itchy throat cough
- Home remedies for itchy throat and cough
- What is the most recommended remedy for itchy eyes and scratchy throat?
- Sour feeling in throat
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online