Doctor insights on:
Sores On Tongue Muscle Symptoms
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
The left side of my tongue is in so much pain. but it's as if the muscles are sore, not my whole tongue. I haven't noticed any sores.
Sore tongue: You need to see an otolaryngologist, dentist , or oral surgeon to assess things. Not enough information given to guide you further. Get checked out. ...Read more
I have been experiencing pain in my tongue. No noticeable sores or spots, but a sensation like knotting of the muscle and shooting pins pain if i put pressure like biting down gently in that area.
My tongue is hurting on the right side close to the back and mostly on the bottom. It feels like a pulled muscle. What could be the problem?
Muscle: not clear from your description what muscle that is ...Read more
What do you suggest if my physical therapist want to stretch the muscle with tongue depressors. will this hurt?
No: not painful if you dont have any sores on your tongue ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are sores on tongue symptoms of strep throat?
- Sore tongue muscle symptoms
- Tongue muscle cramps symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Painless lump on tongue muscle symptoms
- Itchy rash on tongue muscle symptoms
- Burning tingling tongue muscle symptoms
- Rash and red spots on tongue muscle symptoms
- Talk to a dermatologist online