Doctor insights on:
Sores Are Oozing Pus
"It"?: If "it" is one of god's creatures - then yes, trying to comfort it is a kind thing to do. ...Read more
You can: Try hydrogen peroxide rinses. Try to keep it around the extracted tooth area. It should help as emergency treatment. Please see your dentist for future treatments. ...Read more
My 4yr old son has 3 staples in his head from a injury at the pool. Is it normal that pus is oozing from the wound?
Ok so my cellulitis is healing pretty good but a lot of pus is oozing from the spot it started and there are scabs around it is that normal? Or not???
I had to use trimincinlone cream for contact dermatitis. One of the spots started oozing pus a few days later. Is it okay to apply perixide also?
My son was in auto accident one week ago. Hhis knee was scraped badly and now is oozing green pus. He is diabetic. Is this an urgent situation ?
Medical attention: i agree that medical attention is necessary. Most importantly the wound needs to be cleansed and debrided (devitalized dead skin removed) Antibiotics may be indicated as well. Certainly, the diabetes will potentially increase the chance of developing a serious infection. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are cold sores contagious when scabbed?
- My mosquito bites are lumpy and oozing liquid
- Are sores on tongue symptoms of strep throat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have been getting small vaginal sores that are not an std what could they be
- Are any sores on a penis not an std?
- Spider bite oozing pus
- Wat are sores in and around the butthole area that itch and burn caused from
- Talk to a dermatologist online