Doctor insights on:
Sore Tongue When I Eat Fruit
My husband has a very sore tongue and cannot eat solids. Do you know what might help him eat properly.?
Focus on the cause: While a sore tongue is no fun, a better question to ask is why is it sore? It could be as simple as a sharp tooth irritating it or there could be underlying disease. Get to a dentist for an evaluation. If no dental cause is noted, expect a referral to your primary care provider for further evaluation. Once the cause is treated, the symptom of soreness should go away. ...Read more
2yrs. Ago i was eating 50 halls cough drops a day, that's when i could no longer eat hot & spicy foods. Now I have a sore tongue all the time. Help?
Many causes : There are many causes for a sore tongue. The most common cause is biting it. There are also canker sores, viruses and other infections that can cause pain. Most things will heal in a few days. If your pain is increasing, you have difficulty eating, doesn't go away in a week you should see a dentist to have it evaluated. Sooner if you are concerned. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My tongue is sore when i eat fruit
- Tongue burns when i eat
- Diarrhea and stomach cramps when i eat fruit
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is my tongue burning when i eat?
- Why does my mouth eat when i eat fruit?
- Why does my mouth itch when i eat fruit?
- Why does my gums itch when i eat fruit?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online