Doctor insights on:
Sore Throat Vomiting No Fever
Got stomach problems with sore throat, headaches, vomiting, starvation, fever, lost appetite. What should I do? Thank you.
See a doctor: You sound quite ill and in need of an extensive evaluation. Do not delay any further. Go and be seen. ...Read more
I feel like I have a sore throat im not sick no fever no vomiting no pain at all anywhere else is this normal and how long does sore throats last?
Depends on what: the underlying cause for sore throat is. A chronic infection like oral thrush can go on for weeks, and so does acid reflux. Post viral sore throat can last days but should not persist beyond a week or 10 days. If there is herpetic lesions, or strep infection intially, the inflammation can persist for a month or more. You would need to get help from professional healthcare provider. ...Read more
No reason to wait-: Though most symptoms of an upper respiratory tract infection are caused by viruses, there is no reason for you to wait and have your doctor check you out for a strept infection. Just don't go the appointment expecting to get an antibiotic each time you suspect you need it- otherwise, you will end up with a multidrug resistant bacterial infection. ...Read more
What has the symptoms sore throat, cough, light headache, light body aches, paleness, light vomiting only once, and very rare but low fever?
Headache, chills, sore throat, fever, tired, body ache, blak out occasionally, lost appetite, been 2 days, stomache pain , vomiting?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sore throat headache body aches no fever
- Sore throat swollen tonsils no fever
- Extreme sore throat no fever
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sore throat chills no fever
- Headache sore throat fatigue no fever
- Sore throat and stiff neck without fever
- Stiff neck and sore throat no fever
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free