Doctor insights on:
Sore Throat On Right Side Only
Sore throat on right side only, getting worse by day, stuffiness and some swelling of glands on right side?
Have it checked out: How long? Fevers? Tiredness? Swallowing problems? Breathing problems? Trouble opening your mouth? Hot potato voice? A one-sided throat problem if you are having the problems above, can be a sign of a peritonsillar abscess (pus behind the tonsil) that would need to be treated by a doctor. Other one-sided throat problems occur, check with your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sore throat on right side . Also chest congestion on right side, along with head congestion pain on right side. Hurts slightly when coughing on right?
Had sore throat on right side for 6 days w/o cold symptoms. Rapid strep & culture were negative. I have a large white spot on right tonsil and my throat is very red and irritated. What else can I do?
Depends: While many sore throats are viral in origin, a negative strep test does not rule out other bacterial species which can cause tonsillitis. If your symptoms have been persisting or worsening over the 6 days, the suspicion that this is acute tonsillitis is far greater and would respond well to antibiotics. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Extreme sore throat on right side.hurts to turn head. We I speak I almost vomit.got flu shot Wed. in extreme pain.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sore throat right side only
- Sore neck right side only
- Sore throat but only on one side
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sore throat only on one side
- Sore throat on left side only
- Soreness on right side of throat
- Help my throat hurts only on the right side
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free