Doctor insights on:
Sore Pain At The Lower Part Of My Stomach What Is It
See your doctor: There are too many possibilities to list online. I recommend you see your doctor who can narrow down the possibilities with a thorough history and physical exam. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
For about 7 months, I have had an aching feeling in my testicles, lower back and groin/lower abdomen that comes and goes. Surgeon said it was not a hernia and suggested a strain. It's not painful.
Maybe kidney stone: Your description is classic for a kidney stone that is small or has not yet passed. The testicle will begin to ache and this can go on for some time. Also, you can have lower back and abdomen and groin pain, sometimes along the inner thigh. You should have your urine tested for microscopic blood which would support this diagnosis. Otherwise, there are lots of options-epididymitis, std, cancer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it common to have on-off, sharp sore pain under the ribs and upper left part of the abdomen, with no other symptoms 3days post normal colonoscopy?
Sore arche, stiff big toe. Now pain has moved to the top outter part of my foot. Also starting to feel stif, soreness in my achillies. Painful to walk?
Confusing: It would be best to consult a podiatrist for full exam and workup. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can't tell here. CMD: Could be lots of things including gut, gyn, . Recurring so see your doc. ...Read more
Constant stomach discomfort/soreness, nausea, light cramping, lower back pain, tender nipples, dizzy spells, extreme fatigue. no insurance,neg hcg?
Pregnancy symptoms: Are you pregnant? I can't tell from your question. Are you being treated for PCOS? You need to be seen by a doctor and hopefully you will provide the doctor with more medical history. The symptoms you describe are suggestive of pregnancy, which can be very difficult with PCOS, and hormonal surge w/ PCOS may produce some of these symptoms, which will improve with proper treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Got a lump on the middle of my penis and there is no pain what could it be
- What does it mean if i have pain in the left part of my back where my ribs are?
- I woke up yesterday with a yellowish secretion at the tip of my penis what is it
- What is the cause of lower stomach pain shooting through crotch area?
- What is the redness on the the lower part of my legs of some elderly folks?
- What is the pain at the back of my knee?
- Why do i have pain in the lower right side of my stomach?
- What is the cause of pain in my collar bone and numbness in both arms?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online for free