Doctor insights on:
Sore Pain At The Lower Part Of My Stomach What Is It
Hello! I am a 27 year old white male and have been experiencing a reoccurring dull/aching pain towards the lower part of my right ribs/abdomen/back. ?
Needs to be checked: We do not have information to tell you what it may be. It could be an inflsmmation in the ribs. But it could also be due to problem with your right kidney as it is located just under the ribs in the back. And there may or may not be other urologic symptoms like pain during voiding or blood in stool. Get it checked as it is recurring ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is it common to have on-off, sharp sore pain under the ribs and upper left part of the abdomen, with no other symptoms 3days post normal colonoscopy?
Constant stomach discomfort/soreness, nausea, light cramping, lower back pain, tender nipples, dizzy spells, extreme fatigue. no insurance,neg hcg?
Pregnancy symptoms: Are you pregnant? I can't tell from your question. Are you being treated for PCOS? You need to be seen by a doctor and hopefully you will provide the doctor with more medical history. The symptoms you describe are suggestive of pregnancy, which can be very difficult with PCOS, and hormonal surge w/ PCOS may produce some of these symptoms, which will improve with proper treatment. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I am having dull soreness kind of pain in my lower left abdomen area it's worse if i touch it could it be anything serious?
I had a c-section 4weeks ago and I have soreness around my lower stomach and also pulling sensation internally what is that?
After surgery..: It is perfectly normal to have some soreness and that pulling sensation weeks after surgery due to the tissue healing process. It is important to know however if pain becomes severe, the area gets red or extremely hard and tender to touch, fevers, since this could be a sign of infection. In that case you need immediate evaluation. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I started having infrequent lower left abdominal pain soreness and pain about 1 and a half weeks ago.
Im pregnant but haven't went to my appt yet due to scheduled time. Im having soreness and pain in my lower abdomen and wondering should I be worried?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Got a lump on the middle of my penis and there is no pain what could it be
- What does it mean if i have pain in the left part of my back where my ribs are?
- I woke up yesterday with a yellowish secretion at the tip of my penis what is it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the redness on the the lower part of my legs of some elderly folks?
- What is the pain at the back of my knee?
- Why do i have pain in the lower right side of my stomach?
- What is the cause of pain in my collar bone and numbness in both arms?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online