Doctor insights on:
Sore Pain At The Lower Part Of My Stomach What Is It
Hello! I am a 27 year old white male and have been experiencing a reoccurring dull/aching pain towards the lower part of my right ribs/abdomen/back. ?
Needs to be checked: We do not have information to tell you what it may be. It could be an inflsmmation in the ribs. But it could also be due to problem with your right kidney as it is located just under the ribs in the back. And there may or may not be other urologic symptoms like pain during voiding or blood in stool. Get it checked as it is recurring ...Read more
Is it common to have on-off, sharp sore pain under the ribs and upper left part of the abdomen, with no other symptoms 3days post normal colonoscopy?
Can't tell here. CMD: Could be lots of things including gut, gyn, . Recurring so see your doc. ...Read more
I'm hurting lower backlower stomach.like a sore pain.it settles at diff places. Ths morn.it's on left side above hip bone. Could it b serious? Been 2w
Too vague: Cannot answer w/o more details as to the nature, locations, frequency, duration, relation to activity and more. A multicentric pain at your age would more likely be systemic but could be due to multiple independent factors. Tell us more. ...Read more
I am having dull soreness kind of pain in my lower left abdomen area it's worse if i touch it could it be anything serious?
I had a c-section 4weeks ago and I have soreness around my lower stomach and also pulling sensation internally what is that?
After surgery..: It is perfectly normal to have some soreness and that pulling sensation weeks after surgery due to the tissue healing process. It is important to know however if pain becomes severe, the area gets red or extremely hard and tender to touch, fevers, since this could be a sign of infection. In that case you need immediate evaluation. ...Read more
Woke up vomited stomich acid i was in a weird position latter thst bay my left side and lower abdomen felt sore pain still sore pain 3 days latter ok?
Left side: Persistent discomfort in the left lower abdomen may be due to acute diverticulitis, and since your discomfort has been present three days and especially if there's associated tenderness and/or fever you must be examined by a physician for diagnosis and treatment in order to avoid serious complications. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Got a lump on the middle of my penis and there is no pain what could it be
- What does it mean if i have pain in the left part of my back where my ribs are?
- I woke up yesterday with a yellowish secretion at the tip of my penis what is it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the redness on the the lower part of my legs of some elderly folks?
- What is the pain at the back of my knee?
- Why do i have pain in the lower right side of my stomach?
- What is the cause of pain in my collar bone and numbness in both arms?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online