Doctor insights on:
Sore Nipples During Ovulation
Could be: Some women get sore nipples from hormone changes that occur around ovulation. Mechanical cause are more common I think (e.g. after exercise or sexual activity). If you want to keep track of ovulation, I believe most experts still recommend charting your body temperature. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Had a 22mm follicle with crenations on cd 15... Sore nipples since 18cd .. Is that a sure sign that i ovulated ?
Possibly: You might have ovulated - only way to really know is to see if you actually get pregnant. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are sore nipples more common before or after ovulation occurs?
- Sore nipples and creamy discharge days after ovulation
- Do nipples usually hurt during or after ovulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Nipple erection during ovulation
- Sore belly button during ovulation
- Sore nipples before or after ovulation
- Nipples hurt during ovulation
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free