Doctor insights on:
Sore Nipples Before Or After Ovulation
Possible: but too early to have those symptoms. ...Read more
Could be: Some women get sore nipples from hormone changes that occur around ovulation. Mechanical cause are more common I think (e.g. after exercise or sexual activity). If you want to keep track of ovulation, I believe most experts still recommend charting your body temperature. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Had a 22mm follicle with crenations on cd 15... Sore nipples since 18cd .. Is that a sure sign that i ovulated ?
Possibly: You might have ovulated - only way to really know is to see if you actually get pregnant. ...Read more
Yes it is: Yes it is possible.Get a more detailed answer ›
Nipple Irritation (Definition)
One's breasts may provide the first signs that she is pregnant. Women's breasts often get tender and begin increasing in size very early in pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are sore nipples more common before or after ovulation occurs?
- Sore nipples and creamy discharge days after ovulation
- Sore nipples during ovulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sore nipples eight days after ovulation could i be pregnant
- Sore breasts after ovulation before period
- Do breasts get sore before or after ovulation?
- Tender nipples after ovulation
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free