Doctor insights on:
Sore Itchy Blisters On Foot
My daughter has small itchy red bumps with a kind of scaly or blister like center. She recently had a fever, swollen glands, and sore throat.
I have had a mild and bearable sore throat. Now I'm noticing a few small red blister-like dots (itchy/painful) on my palms and soles of my feet.
Dr. can evaluate: Throat pain can be from a strep throat infection (antibiotics are needed), a cold or influenza (antibiotics usually not used), or some other causes such as allergies or irritants. Usually, a person sees the doctor if the sore throat is very bothersome or doesn't go away quickly, or one has odd symptoms like being "very drowsy". Sore throat plus hands and feet rashes may be Hand Foot Mouth disease. ...Read more
Athletes foot : Without seeing or hearing your medical history. Probably athletes foot, which should be confirmed by podiatrist or if doesn't respond to otc meds by culture. If redness could be a infection. Again if doesn't respond to otc meds, please get examined by doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have itchy blisters under the skin on the pads of my right foot. The blisters are not raised. How do I treat them?
For 3 or 4 days now my left foot, at the bottom, in the center is very itchy, very sore, and throbs. It's red. Why is this happening?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Little itchy blister on bottom of foot
- Hand foot and mouth disease itchy blisters
- Pimple looking sore on arch of foot and very itchy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of itchy skin blisters
- Itchy blisters on top of toes
- Itchy blisters on inner thigh
- Itchy blister on mons pubis
- Talk to a dermatologist online