Doctor insights on:
Sometimes When I Wake Up My Hands Have A Very Strong Itch What Might This Be
Rash?: Without any sign of a rash severe itching limited to the palms after sleep is unusual. Systemic meds could have it chi g as a side effect although localized itching to the palms is unusual. Try cold compresses in am and oral antihistamine at night before going to sleep. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have blisters like bug bit size from my hands to my t shirt line. The itch very bad and sometimes when it itches it looks like hives. Any ideas?
See doctor: If these have been present for less than a week or so, it is ok to use Hydrocortisone cream. But if it is getting worse or lasting longer than that, you will need to see your doctor to get the area examined. If the blisters are oozing, you need to see your doctor immediately. Since you stated my hands, I presume they involve both sides. ...Read more
Sometimes i cant stop itching on my hand and leg.The places where it itches,swells a little and becomes red.Is it bcoz of allergy?hw can it be cured?
Depends on what: is making you itch . Most of the time, it is contract dermatitis or eczema. You may take an antihistamine and apply topical steroids to take care of the itching. Eventually the swelling from you scratching so much ! You need to get it checked by your Pcp. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have black spot on my legs, hand and chest. Sometimes some my body itches me nd wen i scratch it gives me blackspot.. I need hlp?
Black spots: You should go see a doctor and let them, in person, diagnose and treat you. ...Read more
I have developed a skin irritation on my hand that has spread. It sometimes itches and oozes clear discharge. It gets really dry and splits.
See 1 more doctor answer
What could a few patches of itchy, bumps on my hand be? It itches sometimes more then other times, the bumps are quite small and they are clear.
Many possibilities: There are many things that could cause the skin to itch. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, sun exposure, insect bites, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
I just got back to the us from mexico and seem to have a light rash on the base of both hands? It itches a little. What does this mean?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a sore throat and my ear hurts when i swallow what can thus be
- I have a sharp pain in my chest when i cough or sneeze what causes this
- I have a severe pain in my palm of my hand could this be something serious
- Causes of swollen, painful, red lumps on the penis
- I have a terrible pain in my right lower abdomen what could this be
- I have a nagging pain under my left rib right in the middle what could this be
- What does it mean when i wake up and i have jizzed in my pants?
- I have a lump in my neck what could this be
- I have a scattered red rash on my hands and face what can this be