Doctor insights on:
Sometimes When I Wake Up I Feel Like My Heart Beating Fast And I Feel A Pounding Shaky Feeling Inside My Body But Im Not Shaking On Outside My Body
Sometimes when I wake up I feel like my heart beating fast and I feel a pounding shaky feeling inside my body but im not shaking on outside my body?
See a cardiologist: I recommend seeing a cardiologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The last couple weeks I have been waking up feeling shaky and my heart beating fast. Why? Should I see my doc? Shakiness can last for hours.
Yes see your doc: Not sure what the source of your symptoms are, but definitely warrants a trip to your primary care doc for evaluation. Your doc will want to know the specifics so sometimes keeping a diary of symptoms to give for them to review will help them tease out what is going on. Good luck! ...Read more
F/20.Start crying, hard to breath, heart pounding fast, red patches on chest, hands shaking.Hands&head feel like minor shocks.Any idea what it might be?Pls
Panic?: From your brief description, it sounds like a panic attack. See your doctor. ...Read more
Cardiac arrythmia: You might be suffering from palpitations from cardiac tachay arrythmias and its sequele or panic anxiety disorder or hyperthyroidism or pheochromocytoma (very rare) or multiple other condictions. You need to see a physician to do work-up. ...Read more
My 5 year olds pulse is 102 in 1 min. Is this normal? She complained her heart beating fast and she shaking.She seen a cardiologist and said is fine..
Yes: It is normal and you already have a cardiologist opinion. Why are you taking her pulse? ...Read more
Please help.. I can't eat any sodium, without shaking, heart beating fast, psy. Says not mental, help me. I'm only eating foods with 0mg sodium losing ?
My answer: I answered this question an hour ago - i hope you got it? ...Read more
I can't eat any sodium, without shaking, heart beating fast, psychiastrist says not mental, i'm only eating foods with 0mg sodium losing weight fast.?
Not sodium: This symptom sounds more like a panic attack than a reaction to sodium. Check back with your psychiatrist. ...Read more
- How come i feel like im on my period a week before it and im not?
- Why do i bite my tongue when im a sleep and the pain wakes me up?
- My stomach is swollen and hard i look like im pregnant but im not not on period
- I have a bump on my neck it feels like a knot should i apply heat and massage
- Sometimes my legs feel sore when i wake up in the morning
- Why do i feel like my body is shaking?
- I feel my body ho but inside then cold what could it be
- Why when i wake up does my heart beat fast and hard?
- How come i feel really low on energy everyday and my body feels week?
- I feel like my whole body is shaking