Doctor insights on:
Sometimes I See Red Spots When I Close My Eyes Is This Normal
Allergy?: You might have introduced an allergen into your right eye (e.g. after petting an animal then touching your right eye). If only the lids were involved, then a contact allergen is more likely the cause- in which case the symptoms may not appear until 24-72 hrs after the contact. Nail polish (before completely dried) is one of the more common causes. ...Read more
My bf woke up with these weird little red spots under both his eyes. They were a dark red and no bigger than the end of a ballpoint pen. What is this?
Can't see them over: The internet, but his doctor could if he visits him/her for an evaluation. ...Read more
I have red spots under my eyes and they seem to be scaly and bright red when nothing is done to it. What could it be and what can I do to reduce it?
My 5 year old has very small red spots all around his eyes they almost look like freckles but red !! Want can this be?
My 5 year old has very small red spots all around his eyes they almost look like freckles but red !! Want can this be, should I take his to the emergency room?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I see rings when i blink my eye sometimes is this normal
- Is this normal that my eyes turn red when i wear my contact lenses for too long?
- My eyes go watery when i try to focus on objects close up is this normal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My eyes get watery and itchy when i start reading a book is this normal
- I see 3 red dots when i close my eyes
- My skin gets really red when i wash it is this normal
- I see red yellow and green when i close my eyes
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free