Doctor insights on:
Sometimes I Cough After Excersising Is This A Possible Sign Of Asthma
Cotton feeling throat and lungs. Cannot breathe in cold air cough like seal. When sleeping wake up coughing sometimes, is this asthma?
Maybe: Asthma symptoms are cough, wheeze, shortness of breath and/or chest tightness that is recurrent. It typically worsens at night and with exercise. There are multiple triggers including allergies, smoke/irritants and even acid reflux. An allergist or pulmonologist can perform a history, exam and lung function tests to help determine if asthma is the cause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Asthma is a disease of the lungs caused by chronic inflammation of the airways most often caused by allergies. This inflammation results in airway swelling and hyperactivity leading to difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, dry cough, etc. MIT is a diagnosis made by combining clinical ...Read more
Medication response: Your pediatrician can obtain a good symptoms history from you and can also try some breathing (or oral) medications. Depending on the history and your child's response to medications, your doctor can decide if asthma is likely. Depending on your child's age, a lung test can also help in the diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Often, not always: cough is usually present, as excess mucus from inflammation is a problem. But some predominantly wheeze. Some cough exclusively (cough asthma). But - don't rule out asthma because cough is not present. Get checked, and be sure to perform spirometry befor and after a bronchodilator medication. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Asthma coughing after eating
- My lung sometimes feels tight does this mean that i have asthma
- Why do i sometimes wake up in the middle of the night coughing and throwing up?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If i had asthma as a baby is it possible that it can come back
- Is it possible to develop a chronic cough after aortic dissection surgery?
- Is it possible that i have bleedinf of cervix after having cryosurgery?
- Is it possible i have alcohol withdrawal after drinking for only one week?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free