Doctor insights on:
I have been on Soma for 6 months and now being switched to robaxin. How do I go about weaning myself off of the soma?
See your doctor: The detox period can last several weeks due to the need to taper off use of the drug, slowly lowering Soma doses until the dosage level reaches zero. However, tapering is recommended ONLY under a physicians guidance. Ask your doctor for more information and help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Going off Soma from 3x/day to 2x day for 3 dys, to 1 for 2 dys to start on tizanidine HCl 4mg. Muscles spasms very painful after missing dose. Used ice packs. woke up w/migraine. Why change med?
To ER: do not take any medication without doctor recommending. Go to ER to talk to doctor, please and have someone drive you there. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i wean myself off of 1 soma a night?
- How to wean off zoloft 50mg?
- How to wean off zoloft 25mg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Weaning off amitriptyline 10mg
- Weaning off norvasc
- How to wean off wellbutrin xl 150?
- How to wean yourself off wellbutrin?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free