Doctor insights on:
Sole Of Foot
What are removal techniques for warts/verucas (i don't know what it is) on the upper sole oft foot?
Several treatments.: You can try over the counter wart removers, but be careful: i've seen them do more harm than good. Other options your doctor might offer include cryotherapy (freezing the wart), electrocautery (burning the wart), laser treatment, or several different topical chemical treatments. If the treatment is typically uncomfortable, your doctor can numb the area before proceeding. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sudden foot pain and numbness on sole of foot. Really painful, comes & goes over last 2 wks. Not diabetic. What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of 3 planter warts on 6 year olds foot sole?
- Hard lump on sole of foot
- Corn on the sole of the foot
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tingling in sole of foot
- Running and bruising on the sole of my foot
- Dry skin on sole of foot
- Pain in sole of foot
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free