Doctor insights on:
Solar Roof Panel
Not really: In solar maculopathy, focused sunlight has destroyed some light receptive cells in a discrete area - in this case in the central vision area. These cells, if destroyed, do not reproduce and will be lost permanently. Hopefully it is in one eye only and there will then be compensation. But proper testing will detect the missing vision spot. ...Read more
What cause swelling and pain in roof of mouthmouth It's on the back right side it came outta no were
I am afraid of sky. Like sky is a roof and it covered me. My anxiety level going heigh and heigh. So mostly i try to be in my room.what is the Rx?
Solar keratosis: The growths are sun-induced (hence "solar") and are pre-cancerous in nature. They tend to be red, flaky, sometimes tender, in sun-exposed areas of the skin. See your dermatologist to get them treated. ...Read more
Ok I'm a roofer and I have some knots on my body . Do u think it's from the fiberglass from the shingles ?
Fiberglass: These fibers can induce allergic reactions on the surface of the skin. If they are embedded below the surface they can initiate chronic inflammation that could conceivably result in the types of lesions you are describing, but these would usually be red, itching and very uncomfortable. My advice would be to let a doctor examine these. There are several other possibilities and you need to be seen. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do solar panels save the ozone layer?
- How does solar panel heating work?
- Solar panels heat problems
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes the roof of your mouth to itch?
- Swollen bump on roof of mouth
- Clear blister in the roof of my mouth
- Sore roof of mouth behind front teeth
- Solar panel roof alternatives