Doctor insights on:
Soft Breasts Early Pregnancy
Very premature is a condition in which a baby is delivered between 28 and 31 weeks' gestation. Depending on how premature, how sick, and how lucky or unlucky a baby is, he can get brain problems, cerebral palsy, blindness, deafness, developmental problems, learning disabilities, severe lung diseases, infection and loss of some intestines, etc... Babies who are only moderately premature usually ...Read more
May feel no: Different. May be engorged ; tender.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes take place. The breasts may be swollen and tender. ...Read more
Stimulation: Hormonal stimulation.Get a more detailed answer ›
In the early stages of pregnancy is it normal for your breasts to become tender and then become progressively less tender a couple days later?
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
IT CERTAINLY COULD B: Either, depending on when your next period is due. ...Read more
Maybe: It's normal to have some asymmetry in one's breast, in pregnancy or non-pregnancy. It's super common to have breast tenderness and swelling in early pregnancy too. So long as you don't feel a lump or a mass, you're likely okay. If you're concerned, don't hesitate to ask doctor for a clinical breast exam. ...Read more
Yes: Could be either pregnancy or normal prementrual. Do a pregnancy test, and if period doesn't come as expected, see your doctor. ...Read more
Is it normal for your breast pain to be in different areas of your breast, and not just one in early pregnancy?
Pregnancy: Due to hormonal changes during pregnancy, the breast increases in size and volume. This is a normal physiologic change. Increase heart rate is also a normal physiologic change of pregnancy. However certain heart conditions are unmasked during pregnancy. Please ask your obgyn about these symptoms and to do more possible tests if required. ...Read more
Fairly quickly: Everyone is different, but some symptoms may be apparent when you are even a couple of days late. They will become most noticeable starting a week or two later. ...Read more
None: Before you have actually missed your period there is no qualitative difference in breast tenderness, pregnant or not. ...Read more
No it not. Take HPT: Early pregnancy sxs can include: lack of period, breast swelling ; tenderness with darkened areolas, fatigue, increased urination frequency, constipation, bloating, heartburn, backache, cramping, headache, food cravings or aversions, increased sense of smell, enlarged waist, feeling faint/dizzy, mood swings, increased gas, insomnia, gagging more easily ; yawning. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Breast engorgement in early pregnancy
- Do your breast get sore with an ectopic pregnancy?
- Early pregnancy full soft breast period
- My breast really soft and heavy pregnancy
- Tingling breasts as early signs of pregnancy
- Burning breasts during pregnancy
- Bumps on breast pregnancy
- Early signs of pregnancy farting
- Are hard breasts a sign of pregnancy?
- Leaking breasts early sign of pregnancy
- Breasts feel hot during pregnancy
- Early pregnancy symptoms tender breasts
- Early pregnancy sore nipples but not breasts
- Pms or pregnancy breast
- Hair on the breasts during pregnancy
- No sore breast sign of pregnancy
- Termination of pregnancy with sore breasts
- High soft dry cervix early pregnancy
- Is sore breast during pregnancy a must?
- Causes of breast tenderness besides pregnancy and period