Doctor insights on:
Is taking 6 pills that each contain simethicone, papain,sanzyme 3500, sodium dehydrocholate, dicyclomine hydrochloride on daily basis bad?
What are the results of tramadol hydrochloride/diclofenic sodium enteric coated tablets/ entrocalm loperamide capsules o/d?
If you are having: thoughts about killing yourself, get seen at the nearest emergency room now. Have a friend or relative drive you or call 911 for emergency services for transport. You can call the National suicide hotlines 24/7 at 1-800-suicide (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273 – talk (1-800-273-8255) for support. ...Read more
How much sodium is in no-salt-added diet if it includes purchased baked goods and processed foods?
1500 mg: 1500 mg is your daily budget. Your food can still taste great. Crank up the flavor by adding more spice to your dish. Example: if you're cooking with garlic, add more garlic than the recipe calls for. You can find more information here: www.Nhlbi.Nih.Gov/health/public/heart/hbp/dash/new_dash.Pdf congrats on making great changes! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What can cause the sodium content in body drop? Is there any solution fir that? Because my grandmum is facing this problem currently.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ontelukast sodium and levocetirizine hydrochloride tablets
- Sodium sulfacetamide uses
- Montelukast sodium and levocetirizine dihydrochloride side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cetirizine hydrochloride vs diphenhydramine
- Thyroxine sodium vs levothyroxine
- Is naproxen sodium a blood thinner?
- Is it safe to take 100mg of docusate sodium daily for chronic constipation?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free