Doctor insights on:
Sodium Docusate Side Effects
Is docusate sodium/sennosides appropriate for ibs-c and can it be used "freely", or are there side effects?
Yes, ↓ Bone Strength: Study pi (prescribing insert): http://www.Aciphex.Com/pdf/aciphexpi.Pdf, http://en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/rabeprazole and google "rabeprazole side effects long term" for some clues. As always, individual outcomes vary. Like most prescription medications, rabeprazole is just a single molecule, chosen for track record of benefits/downside ratio &simplifies complexity of molecules/patient interaction. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bruise swell pain: As with most injections, they can cause bruising, swelling, and pain. Ha injections can also cause bumps if wrongly placed, and a "blue" effect if placed too superficially. ...Read more
Many side effects: Valproate (or valproic acid) is used for the treatment of epilepsy (to control fits) and bipolar illness (to stabilize mood). It "calms" and "relaxes." side effects include unsteadiness on the feet, confusion, shaky hands, "feeling sick, " easy bruisability, bleeding, skin rash, fatigue or sleepiness, weight gain, and loss of hair. Simultaneous drinking of alcohol can exacerbate these symptoms. ...Read more
Last night me and my husband took a teaspoon of sodium carbonate by mistake thinking it was bicarbonate. No side effects yet. Should we worry?
Side effects of taking overdose of Thyroxine sodium 50 mcg, my frnd takes 30 tablets in place of 1 tablet. so, what is the side effects? & wht i do?
Er: Your friend should go to the nearest ER ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Docusate sodium colace side effects
- Side effects of docusate sodium
- Side effects of docusate sodium stool softener
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of docusate sodium and casanthranol
- Montelukast sodium and levocetirizine dihydrochloride side effects
- Croscarmellose sodium side effects
- Side effects of prednisolone sodium phosphate eye drops
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online