Doctor insights on:
Soda Water Whiten Teeth
Teeth whitening is a treatment of the tooth to reduce pigments so enhancing their appearance and reducing discoloration. Usually the outer enamel is lightened using an oxygen releasing carbamide product for extrinsic bleaching, but when access to the pulp chamber is possible, intrinsic bleach with a stronger reagent that can significantly reduce the color. Dr neil mcleod dds ...Read more
Whitening for 11 yo?: Have your daughter's dentist examine her brushing habits as well as health of teeth and gums and then discuss whether or not it would be appropriate to try to whiten her and if so, what would be the best method. There are many mild to strong whitening products and techniques, both in office and OTC. Unless a real problem, whitening for an 11 year old? ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Nope: Neither will really whiten your teeth. Baking soda is abrasive and may remove some surface stains, but it does not really whiten your teeth. Excessive use may actually wear your enamel away. Professionally dispensed products are the strongest and best way to whiten your teeth. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does baking soda and water whiten your teeth?
- Baking soda to whiten your teeth
- Does baking soda and peroxide really whiten teeth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you whiten your teeth with bicarbonate of soda?
- Can you use bicarbonate of soda to whiten your teeth?
- Can you use baking soda to whiten your teeth?
- Can i use baking soda to whiten my teeth?
- Talk to a dentist online for free