Doctor insights on:
Soda Crackers And Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Yes: But minimize, soda is not an ideal drink for anybody at anytime. ...Read more
Yes,it is not terato: Whilst it is not healthy to consume too much of any one thing in pregnancy, diet soda in moderation should not be harmful. ...Read more
Does baking soda and baking powder harm you in pregnancy im 40 weeks. I haven't ate much just a dab of a finger.
Is it safe to use soda bicarbonate and baking soda in making my cakes during pregnancy? Everything these days contains soda bicarb and baking soda?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy while on depo-provera
- Did you have implantation bleeding and a negative pregnancy test
- Pregnancy after uterine ablation and tubal ligation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you hurt in the lower back and hip in early signs of pregnancy?
- How can you tell the difference between an ovarian cyst and ectopic pregnancy?
- Is your cervix low and open in the early stages of pregnancy?
- Missed period fatigue and negative pregnancy test
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online