Doctor insights on:
Soapy Taste In Mouth Cause
What could cause me to have a soapy/metallic/coppery like taste in my mouth? It's been approx 8-10 days now and 24 hrs a day. Should i be concerned?
I have a soapy taste in mouth .. when salivating tastes of soap .. when I try to eat food tastes of rubber .. now tongue swelled?
Need to see doctor: A persistent metallic taste can be due to a toxin (such as lead or copper) that can be checked with a blood test. In addition, some infections an cause taste abnormalities. In any case, you need to see your physician and find out the correct answer. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Dysgeusia: is a change in your sense of taste due to a variety of causes; from medication you may be taking to dental problems. In your case pregnancy-related (estrogen) changes in your sense of smell may also lead to dysgeusia. It is very common condition in pregnancy and will be solved soon. With Geographic tongue people may notice they have a“bitter” or “metallic” taste in their mouths. Good luck. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have a soapy taste in my mouth?
- Butter taste in mouth cause
- Do iron supplements cause metallic taste in mouth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Soapy taste in my mouth
- Does thyroid cause bad taste in mouth?
- What can cause a metallic taste in the mouth?
- Soapy taste in mouth symptom
- What causes a soapy taste in the mouth?