Doctor insights on:
So What Are The Symptoms Of Anll
Also known as AML, acute myeloid leukemia is a cancer of the white blood cells (called myeloid) cells formed in bone marrow. It often occurs in late adult or elderly patients and has usually a short development phase (hence acute). Symptoms of AML include easy bleeding or bruising or tiny red flecks on the skin ("petechiae") from low platelets; pale skin, fatigue or shortness of breath from anemia (low red blood cells); or infections (from low numbers of ...Read more
Acute Leukemia: Anll is generally referred to as aml, acute myeloid leukemia. This is an aggressive leukemia that is life-threatening and needs treatment quickly. You should be seen by a hematologist or oncologist who specializes in the treatment of this type of leukemia. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
ANLL=AML: First of all, I am sorry for your sister. Anll or more commonly known as acute myelogenous leukemia- is a cancer of the white blood cells. It is the most common cause of acute leukemia- about 80%. Symptoms are caused by supression of normal blood cells by the leukemic cells-will include fever, fatigue, bleeding, bone pain etc. Treatment will be combination of chemotherapy +/- transplant if indicated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Both: An old axiom is everyones phenotype (how they appear- their illnesses etc) is due to their genes plus the environment plus the interaction of the 2.... ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My sister was diagnosed with anll what does this mean
- So what are the symptoms of metastatic breast cancer
- Can a 17 yr old have a stroke if so what would symptoms be?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you anll?
- What symptoms can i expect with my tsh levels being very hypo like 28 or so?
- Can men contact yeast infections from a women and if so what arw the symptoms?
- What makes feet so dry?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free