Doctor insights on:
Smooth Thyroid Is Inflamed
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a heterogeneous echotexture of the thyroid?
- Thyroid is diffusely heterogeneous in echotexture
- What is the red and blue that shows up on a thyroid ultrasound?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is a hypervascular thyroid usually cancer?
- What is a exophytic thyroid nodule?
- What is ts4 and ts3 thyroid testing?
- Is pilaris keratosis caused by thyroid issues?
- What is a thyroid nodual?