Doctor insights on:
Smoking Weed While On Antabuse
I'm about to starting taking antabuse tablets to get rid of my drinking habbit. Can I continue smoking?
More than 46 million, nearly 21% of adults in the United States, smoke, according to a 2010 report by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Smoking rates remained constant from 2005 - 2009. Smoking kills more than 5 million people a year worldwide, accounting for 1 out of ...Read more
Yes: Smoking (inhaling smoke, which is full of lung irritants and cancer-causing chemicals) of any kind is unhealthy. Weed is illegal under U.S. Law, so one can be thrown in jail and/or convicted of a crime. Having a conviction has bad side effects, such as problems getting a new job or the inability to enter canada for a vacation. Jail has its own dangers such as getting beat up or sexually assaulted. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Just not worth risk: Secret: dealers lace weed w/ other drugs to get you hooked fast & hard. When I was in the ER, Philly had the deadliest weed in the country because it was always laced w/ high levels of fentanyl so people were OD'ing on opiates, not THC. I had another unfortunate patient who had the *worst* trip of her life because hers was laced w/ LSD. Here's the deal: real friends don't give/distribute drugs. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is there people not affected by smoking weed? I mean they smoke it but nothing happen they feel really normal and not hight
Would not encourage: It if you desire to perform well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Smoking weed while on clomid
- Can you smoke weed while taking antabuse?
- Effects of smoking marijuana while on hydroxyzine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could smoking weed while withdrawing from alcohol cause seizures
- Can you smoke weed while on duromine?
- The effects on men from smoking weed
- Smoking marijuana while on ciprofloxacin
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free