Doctor insights on:
Smokeless Tobacco Cause Stomach Cancer
Throat cancer and smokeless tobacco? I read that using smokeless tobacco can cause throat cancer. I only use it once in a while. Is that ok?
No. Smokeless : No. Smokeless tobacco causes cancer of the tongue, mouth, and throat, and may also cause cancers of the stomach and intestine. These are extremely difficult cancers to treat. Most are fatal, and those that are cured leave patients with terrible deformities. Even if it doesn't cause cancer, smokeless tobacco causes gum disease that may cost you your teeth. You say you use it only once in a while, so it will be easier to quit now. If you wait, chances are that you'll start using it more in the future. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pollutants: All of the pesticides, fungicides and herbicides used on the growing tobacco leaves when they go throught the liver are turned into "estrogen-like" compounds resulting in over-estroginized men and women. They also contain heavy metals all of these can cause various forms of cancers. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possibility of stomach cancer at 18 years age? No family history of cancer, no alcohol, no tobacoo.
Very unlikely: If you have some symptoms, problems or dietary changes- talk to your family doc or see an internist. They can help you determine the problem. Cancer in an 18 yo is so unlikely without risk factors, it's as close to zero as it can get. Risks include diet, nationality, certain prior illnesses. Discuss all this w pcp. ...Read more
Yes: Yes smokeless tobacco is extremely harmful.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Kinds smokeless tobacco snuff cause cancer
- Does smokeless tobacco cause cancer?
- Can smokeless tobacco cause lung cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does ovarian cancer cause youre stomach to make loud noises?
- Can chewing tobacco cause lung cancer or damage?
- Can chewing tobacco cause throat cancer?
- Can sushi cause stomach cancer?
- Talk to a oncologist online for free