Doctor insights on:
Smoked Pregnancy Asd
If I smoked weed during the pregnancy, does this mean there is a higher chance of my child having an asd?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
There are two : Traditionally an ASD is closed with a surgical procedure. The hole can be sutured primarily or may require a patch to be sewn over the hole. Current surgical advances include the use of a mini sternotomy resulting in a smaller scar on the chest. Many asds can be closed with a device delivered from the leg through the large veins of the body. The device has a very success rate and leaves no scar. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Asd and pregnancy
- Has anyone smoked during pregnancy
- Is it ok to smoke occasionally during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Asd employment
- Asd symptoms
- Fenestrated asd
- Is it safe for me to eat cured or smoked foods during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online