Doctor insights on:
Smelly Discharge After Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Headaches, bloating, spotting and smelly vaginal discharge after unprotected sex what could it be? took pregnancy test and it was negative !
Infection.: Infection of the uterua and/or vagina . See your doctor. ...Read more
Unprotected sex took i pill by cipla immediately had a thick white discharge in urine the next morning wasn smelly is it normal or a sign of pregnancy?
Vaginal odor: Blood in vagina gets broken down into into products which gives the odor off when interacting with normal vaginal bacteria.If odor persists with discharge, one must rule out retained tampon or other vaginal infections needing treatment like bacterial vaginosis. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Smelly discharge after birth
- Smelly discharge after hysterectomy
- Smelly discharge after colposcopy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Smelly discharge after miscarriage
- Smelly discharge after abortion
- Smelly discharge early pregnancy
- Is smelly discharge a sign of pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online